- Personal data processor, website creator and owner:
- Individual Interpreneur (P/E): Maxim Lukyanov (hereinafter referred to as "The Company")
- S/N: 304676633
- ADDRESS: GEORGIA, TBILISI, 34 CHAVCHAVADZE AVENUE, GROUND FLOOR
- All user data is stored on servers in Georgia
The Company recognizes and shares the right of each individual to exercise control over their own personal data and the importance of their protection. The provision of personal data by the client is an act of your trust in us, therefore, for our part, we will take all necessary measures to justify the trust placed in us.
The company warrants that:
- Ensure the confidentiality of the personal data of the data subject;
- Ensure the security and protection of personal data of the data subject;
- Will not misuse the personal data of the data subject;
- At any time, the data subject will provide full and comprehensive information about the processing of his personal data.
Trust: When users see that a company protects their personal data and treats it with respect, it builds trust and brand loyalty.
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is identifiable when it is possible to identify him directly or indirectly, in particular, by an identification number or characteristic physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics. (Georgian law for the protection of personal data);
Data processing: Any action performed on data using automatic, semi-automatic or non-automatic means, in particular the collection, recording, photographing, audio, video recording, organization, storage, replacement, recovery, recovery, recovery, use or disclosure for transmission, distribution data or providing access to them in any other way, grouping or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction of data. (Georgian law for the protection of personal data);
Consent: the voluntary consent of the data subject to the processing of data about him for certain purposes, expressed orally, by means of telecommunications or other appropriate means after receiving the relevant information, which makes it possible to clearly establish the will of the data subject. (Georgian law for the protection of personal data);
Third party: any natural or legal person, public institution, other than the data subject, the data protection officer, the data processor and the authorized person. (Georgian law for the protection of personal data);
Cookies: These are small text files that a website may store on a user's device for the purpose of tracking user activity or storing user preferences. For example, they may be used to save your preferences, such as language, to recall information about a previous visit (such as a password), to keep track of which pages or objects you viewed, or to collect other information for statistical analysis or content personalization.;
Profiling: This is the automatic processing of personal data for the purpose of evaluating, analyzing or predicting personal aspects about that person. This may include analyzing or predicting aspects related to professional interests, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.;
Data anonymization: This is the process of removing, altering or combining data so that it can no longer be used to identify a particular individual, either directly or indirectly. This can be especially useful for companies that want to use the data for statistical analysis or research purposes, but don't want to compromise the privacy of their customers or users.;
General requirements for personal data of data subjects and guarantees for their protection
In accordance with the Law of Georgia on the Protection of Personal Data, the data subject has the right to request information from the Company about the processing of his data. The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
- What type of personal data is processed about the data subject;
- Purpose of personal data processing;
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- How the data of the data subject was collected;
- To whom the data of data subjects were transferred;
- Grounds and purpose for providing personal data.
The data subject has the right to request a copy of the information processed by the Company. In accordance with the law, the data subject has the right to demand the correction, updating, addition, blocking, deletion or destruction of his personal data if they are incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or if their collection and processing was carried out against the law. The Company acts in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, which may prevent the immediate deletion of the personal data of the data subject. Such obligations may arise from tax laws, consumer protection laws and/or other relevant laws.
The Company is obliged to provide the aforementioned information to the data subject at the request of the data subject. The Company has the right to use personal data only if there is a specific contractual and / or legal basis for this, which implies a business and / or commercial purpose. The processing by the company of the personal data of the data subject is in no way intended to prejudice the interests of the data subject.
Determination of the collection of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data: We process your personal data only with your consent. Consent to the processing of personal data is expressed by ticking the appropriate box when registering on our website, placing an order or subscribing to the newsletter. By confirming your consent, you confirm that you are of legal age and act according to your will. If you are under the age of 18, we urge you to leave our site. Use of the site by persons under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
Types of data we collect: We collect and process the following types of personal data: name, contact phone number, email address, shipping information.
Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by contacting us at the email address provided on our website. However, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that we have previously carried out based on your consent.
Collecting consent from minors: Our website is not intended for use by persons under the age of majority.
Collection of personal data
Based on Article 8 "Data Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes" of the Law of Georgia "On the Protection of Personal Data", the company has the right, regardless of the purposes of data collection for direct marketing purposes, to process the following data: name (s), address, telephone number, e-mail address , fax number.
The Company collects personal data of the data subject in the following cases:
- When contacting the Company for products or services.
- When communication is by telephone and/or e-mail.
- When the data subject uses the Company's website or web chat.
- When the data subject sends letters in both physical and electronic form.
In addition, the Company's website collects information about cookies, navigation and user behavior on the website, namely:
- IP address, device type, operating system and browser from which the Company's website is accessed.
- About the pages opened on the Company's website, session duration and various session settings.
- Information about the activities that took place on the Company's website: filling out forms, using interactive elements of the website, etc.
- The process, time and form of filling in the fields on the site.
Terms of information storage
The Company may retain the personal information of a data subject for more than 3 years, unless it has the right to delete it for legal or statutory reasons. If the data subject believes that any data concerning him is incorrect or incomplete, the data subject may contact the Company at any time. In response, the Company will take all reasonable steps to investigate and remedy the defect (if any). The data subject has the right to object to the use of personal data or to demand their deletion, deletion or termination of use, if the Company has no legal grounds for their storage.
- The Company may use the subject's personal data to promote specific products and offers.
- The Company has access to the personal data of the subject to the extent that he himself transfers or collects the Company in the course of providing services.
- The company will examine the personal data of the subject so that the company can understand what the data subject needs, what he is interested in and what services or offers may suit him.
- The Company only uses personal data and sends marketing communications when it has a legitimate interest.
- The data subject has the right to contact the Company at any time and stop receiving marketing communications. The Company will take this wish into account and stop using the personal data of the data subject for direct marketing purposes within a reasonable time after receiving such notification.
We remind you that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, and also have the right to access your data, correct it, delete it, restrict processing and object to processing. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at the address indicated on our website.
We thank you for choosing our online store and strive to provide you with the best service and support. We respect your privacy and are committed to doing everything we can to protect your personal information.
Date last updated: [date].